BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > BFT QUALITY CONTROL > Order Status?

Old 06-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Vegistroker

Default Need to order a new pump

Hi, I need to order the new Scorpion pump as my old pump is dead. I have left a couple messages now but need to get the pump shipped out to me as soon as possible as I'm heading out of town on a 1600+ mile trip towards the end of next week. Can someone please check your voicemail to get my number and give me a call back? Or, just pm me for my phone number here.

Thanks for your help!

-Steve
Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Unapologetically American

Miles on Grease: 250,000
$ Estimated Saved: $50,000
MacGyver Rating: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waz 6.0 View Post
Hi, I need to order the new Scorpion pump as my old pump is dead. I have left a couple messages now but need to get the pump shipped out to me as soon as possible as I'm heading out of town on a 1600+ mile trip towards the end of next week. Can someone please check your voicemail to get my number and give me a call back? Or, just pm me for my phone number here.

Thanks for your help!

-Steve
Did you place your order through the online store? he ships on Fridays.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Vegistroker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Did you place your order through the online store? he ships on Fridays.
No, rather I called and left a couple messages because I needed it soon and wanted to make sure I talked with someone to make sure it got shipped but never heard back from anyone. I'm screwed if it won't ship out now till next Friday...
Old 06-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Vegistroker

I went ahead and placed the order online. Jay got back to me saying he was out today anyway and that he'll be doing shipping on Monday which should work great.

Thanks for letting me know they only ship on Fridays, Clay. I didn't see that mentioned anywhere until I was almost done placing my order on the site. I got lucky this time!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Unapologetically American

Miles on Grease: 250,000
$ Estimated Saved: $50,000
MacGyver Rating: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waz 6.0 View Post
No, rather I called and left a couple messages because I needed it soon and wanted to make sure I talked with someone to make sure it got shipped but never heard back from anyone. I'm screwed if it won't ship out now till next Friday...
Your best bet is to order on the online store. That is what jay checks. He doesn't check his phone messages real often I don't think. Probably once a day.
Your not screwed, if you can't get a pump, your truck will still burn diesel. Buying 3 tanks of diesel for your trip will kind of suck but on the bright aide it will give you a renewed appreciation of the conversion.