BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > Trucks/Cars For Sale

Old 06-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default 2002 F350 7.3l with V4 For Sale

2002 F350 with 7.3l SuperDuty Crew Cab. 4x4 + Long Bed
176,644 Miles

Runs excellent. Brand new starter.
Comes with full set of winter Blizzak snow tires in great condition.

The truck was used by my contractor buddy before I bought it. The body has some wear/tear and bed had some rust that I had welded and repainted on the drivers side. Bumper large dent. Topper works fine but also has some issues and doesn't fit the tailgate perfectly. Overall the body of the truck is in fair/good condition.

This truck is equipped with one of the best vegetable oil systems available. You can run the truck just on diesel, or a combination of diesel in the main tank and biodiesel and/or straight vegetable oil in the bed tank. You can also just use the bed tank as another diesel tank if you don't intend or have a supply to use grease.

The grease system is a V4 Vegistroke system from Biofuel Technologies + 60 gallon custom grease tank in bed with toolbox combo. Installed by Dave Roberson of veggiegarage.com in 2013.
Extras include a new filter and a custom debris shield fabricated by Dave. Veggie-oil system works great - no problems. Cost about $5K for the whole system and install.

Local biodiesel and sometimes filtered recycled vegetable oil supplied by Full Circle Biofuels in 4 Corners.
https://www.fullcirclebiofuels.com/

Truck is located in Bozeman, Montana
Priced to sell at $10,500 OBO

Email for pictures if interested: gar.keepitreal at gmail dot com

Last edited by gdboze; 06-17-2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: More content - lowered price!