BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > DODGE CUMMINS / HEAVY DUTY > 3rd Gen Cummins 03-07 Common Rail

Old 12-13-2016, 10:42 PM
Military Vegistroker

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: 12,500
MacGyver Rating: 3
Default V4 system cycling with throttle/load

so my V4 system has been cycling when I give it to much gas/load when driving. And I don't mean like letting the hammer down I mean just getting on the highway or going up a hill. When I let off the gas it will turn back on and if I even touch the pedal it will go off. Also sometimes the light will go off when in auto but I can still hear the pump running and then light will eventually come on. Also if I come off the hill and the road straingtens out or I start going down a hill it will come back on. I d/k WTF to check now if I change/check the easy stuff and it continues. It didn't do this before and my filter isn't that old only about 1,700 miles which usually does this type of thing around 2800-3200. Im gonna change the filter again and check the pre-screen just incase but other than that if it keeps doing it I d/k what else to check. Ive only have my system since Aug 14 and haven't had any issues up to this point so I d/k what a failing/failed PS looks like. Also I d/k if this would be a factor but one of my injector inlets was leaking a few months back, leaking diesel/WVO everywhere and required tightening down to stop the leak, so I d/k if there may be some air locked in the system. From what I know the system purges air itself when running so I don't think that would be it. I am also gonna check all the tightness of those joints again to be sure. thank you for any feed back.
Old 12-14-2016, 12:44 AM
F350 & Excursion Greaser

Miles on Grease: Plead the 5th
$ Estimated Saved: Plead the 5th
MacGyver Rating: .01

30 degrees over there. How's the heat throughout the lines from the tank to the v4? Hard to pull thick oil under load.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:05 AM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

You need a veggie pressure reading. Set pressure to 20 pounds or so. Pressure switch is set at 10 psi. If you are running at 12 to 15 PSI any drop will turn diesel pump back on.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:36 AM
Vegistroker

Dozens of games that can be played from just one app

Apps that guarantee security Absolutely comfortable to play.

Read more app details here.

download pussy888