BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > Trucks/Cars For Sale

Old 04-24-2018, 09:00 PM
PHP Tuned and Vegistroked

Miles on Grease: 157000
MacGyver Rating: 5
Send a message via AIM to muns53
Default 2002 7.3 Excursion in Hudson Valley NY

Hi all. Due to a financial situation I am in, I am unfortunately parting with my beloved Vegistroked 2002 7.3L Excursion Limited. It is the correct color (black/tan) and my exceptional mentors Russell and Jason have kept me squared away from day one on the vegging front as well as the mechanical front. I will be fixing it's only three issues prior to it being bought: painting the roof, fixing a dent in the passenger rear door and replacing the 4" exhaust.

It is moderately tuned performance-wise and gets 16 mpg on diesel and veg. It has the V/B spring mod, and various other sweet things done to it (see my signature). I have always been properly maintaining it and replacing anything needed with a higher quality part. It has perfect front leather seat covers (a common issue in super duty's that I fixed). I have all the receipts for all repairs. It literally needs nothing. I purchased it at ~84K miles and the current mileage is ~242K - a pittance compared to what it's long-term potential is. The veg system is a Vegistroke V3 with HIH lines, an additional heat exchanger, and gauges that confirm the oil is heated 160-180 degrees prior to injection. Just like all Vegistrokes, it correctly starts, purges and idles automatically or manually.

The purchaser will also get a free tote of clean oil as well as four 15-gal empty jugs (great for travel), a few pumps and various other veggie bits and bobs. That means the new owner can drive ~4,400 miles from day one of owning it. Unvegged primo 7.3 Excursions like mine are selling regularly for $16000. I am selling mine for $14000. If it does not sell vegged after a short period of time, I will unveg it and sell it as a diesel. Note: If you are a vegger but cannot buy it and successfully refer me to someone who does, I will pay you a generous commission for your important help.

I live in the Hudson Valley, NY, region. If the purchaser do not, they can fly here and drive it home. If they want to do that on veg with the free tote of oil, pumps and bits, they can purchase my sweet matching black 5'x8' enclosed trailer for an additional $2000 that will make it possible.

If the purchaser needs me to deliver their new baby, I am willing to do so with a full payment, my travel expenses and fuel on the drive covered, and a paid one-way flight ticket back home. If the person still wants the free tote and other veggie bits, the person can purchase my black enclosed 5'x8' trailer for $2000 and I will bring it all to you as well. Your call on whether I burn the clean oil or drive the trip on diesel.

Unfortunately, I am also selling my travel trailer in the picture. Our family has enjoyed it for many years and the Excursion/trailer combo has build amazing memories. It is very clean and comfortable and also has brand-new awnings, batteries, tires, roof sealing, and all equipment (stove, frig, heater, A/C, lights, outlets, water, power slide-out, electronics, etc.) works perfectly. It has four bunks in the back, a private bedroom in the front, a nice kitchen and slide-out with table/bed and couch/bed, and loads of storage space. These type sell for a wide variety of prices. My price is $8000. I will deliver that with the Excursion as well under the same conditions as above.

Let's git er dun, y'all... Woot!

ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.

Last edited by muns53; 04-25-2018 at 03:59 PM. Reason: image and text
Old 04-28-2018, 02:12 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 115,000+
MacGyver Rating: 5+

I sent you a pm.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:30 PM

I look forward to speaking with you David!
ARI triple-disc TC; V/B-code springs; Bilsteins; 30mm sway bar; 190A alternator; F650 dash; etc.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:50 PM

Many nibbles, but no bites yet.