BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > Introduce Yourself Here

Old 06-24-2016, 08:08 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default just bought 2004 excursion 6.0 4 days ago

I am a 47 year old disabled veteran and have a small farm on the Oklahoma-Missouri Arkansas border. I have 4 children ages 7 years to 3 months. I bought a 2004 4wd 6.0 excursion 4 days ago for the purpose of running a veggie stroke on it

Does anyone know if the installer list is current on the biofuels technologies site? The closest installer is 10 miles away form me
Old 06-25-2016, 12:52 AM
Gettin Greasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southron View Post
I am a 47 year old disabled veteran and have a small farm on the Oklahoma-Missouri Arkansas border. I have 4 children ages 7 years to 3 months. I bought a 2004 4wd 6.0 excursion 4 days ago for the purpose of running a veggie stroke on it

Does anyone know if the installer list is current on the biofuels technologies site? The closest installer is 10 miles away form me
Im prety sure it is not current
Old 06-25-2016, 07:20 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: y=Mx+b

Congrats on the purchase.

I think we are pretty close, and I have lots of parts you might find helpful. We will talk soon I'm sure.

I would start with SkySkiJason. He makes epic road trips all the time and makes it a point of stoping by my house or the farm on the way thru or back. If you can set something up with him, you got my help.
2006 F350 CC KR SRW - V3 SSB Mantis Pump Head
Old 06-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 330,000
$ Estimated Saved: at least a little
MacGyver Rating: 1.5

Congratulations on the Excursion!!! Welcome to the forum.

Lol. No epic trips in the near future!! Toooo busy at home and in the shop. But, if you make the pilgrimage here - I'll work you in and make sure you get the best conversion possible! There are some things I do that no other installers do.

I also send everyone out of here with enough fuel to get home. You can camp on my property and enjoy these cooool mountains and escape the miserable heat for a few days while we do your conversion. It was terrible today, we hit at least 85* . Low will be mid-60's again tonight - A/C not required. If you aren't a camper, you can rent a cabin from my Mom and walk down to the shop during the day if you want to help with your conversion. The kids will enjoy our property (horses, donkey, goats, chickens, fishing in the creek, s'mores in the firepit gazebo, etc) if you decide to bring them.

www.farmcreekcabins.com

There are a couple of other current installers listed on www.veggiegarage.com Or, collectively we will help you do it yourself if you want!

RIP X & Toyhauler - you served us well.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:02 AM
dezeni

Thanks for the info
gclub royal
Old 09-10-2016, 12:28 AM
SubZero 7.3

Miles on Grease: 50000+
$ Estimated Saved: 14000
MacGyver Rating: 8

You picked the right conversion system and group here. Jason did my first conversion and not only did a wonderful job , but has become a friend too.
Just wish I could find time enjoy a Georgia escape from the great white north . Well at least in the winter months.
Welcome to the veg world and this forum.