BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > EMERGENCY FORUM

Old 07-27-2010, 06:11 AM

Miles on Grease: 150,000
$ Estimated Saved: $40,000
MacGyver Rating: 8.006
Default Emergency forum - Post ON THIS STICKY THREAD

This forum is for EMERGENCY USE ONLY.

In order to provide a more responsive user support network, this EMERGENCY FORUM was created.

Many of the "high-powered" gear heads have subscribed to this thread with instant email and text message updates. This means that IF YOU POST HERE, YOU ARE EFFECTIVELY TURNING ON THE 'BAT-SIGNAL'...

RULES:

1) You MUST have an emergency in order to post here. This is NOT the place for the "I have a grease filtering question". This forum is for when you are stranded in the middle of nowhere, or will be losing serious $ if you cannot get your unit up and running in the next few hours.

2) This emergency forum is NOT for INITIAL INSTALLATION questions. When you are installing on your truck, it is assumed you are doing this in a relaxed environment...

3) Keep some common sense about your posting times. If it can wait until "morning", keep it that way... this forum will be sending out the messages as soon as the post is created... even it it's 3:00am...

4) Include in your post SOME METHOD to contact you. Cell phone, email address... SOMETHING. After a time, a moderator will come in and clean up this forum, keeping personal information posted to a minimum... (no records for Google to sweep and and store). You're not posting your problem here for discussion... you're posting here because you need someone to CONTACT YOU ASAP....

5) Crying "wolf" here has serious ramifications. Moderators will have full authority to lock users out of this emergency forum for abuses. There will be no appeals process. The user community that subscribes to this emergency forum does so because of their willingness to help... not because they have any obligation.

6) If you consider yourself a "power user" and wish to add yourself to the "alert list", you can do so by subscribing to this particular thread. Simply click on "THREAD TOOLS" in the upper-right, and select ""SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD". From there, select "INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION". (For the more savvy users, you can use your phone's email address in your user profile to get alerts sent directly to your phone. If you do this, make sure you HIDE your email address from the public).

List of carriers and formats are below: (format is PHONENUMBER@something.com).

Alltel = xxxxxxxxxx@message.alltel.com
AT&T = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.att.net
Boost Mobile = xxxxxxxxxx@myboostmobile.com
Cingular (AT&T) = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.mycingular.com
Einstein PCS = xxxxxxxxxx@einsteinmms.com
Sprint = xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com
T-Mobile = xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net
US Cellular = xxxxxxxxxx@mms.uscc.net
Verizon Wireless = xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com
Virgin Mobile = xxxxxxxxxx@vmobl.com

These rules can be amended/changed at any time... remember to use your power for GOOD and not for EVIL.... let's be smart about this, folks.

--WingNut
-VegiStroke V4 - 30,000 miles (and counting)

2004 Dodge Cummins - VEGIRAM
-Prototype V4 VegiRam - 40,000 miles (and counting)

2004 Caterpillar 3126E/C7 - VEGICAT
-Frankenstein-ized V4 - 30,000 miles (and counting)

1974 Human Wife
2002 Human Son

<Shameless plug>
Support BFT and these forums: purchase your bag and spin-on filters from our on-line store: BFT On-Line Store
</Shameless plug>

Last edited by WingNut; 08-24-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: (learning as I go)
Old 08-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Unapologetically American

Miles on Grease: 250,000
$ Estimated Saved: $50,000
MacGyver Rating: 9

Can i use a Wix filter instead of a donaldson?
Just kiddin.

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:03 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default Need Installation manual for Vegistroke 1997

Hello!

It's been a long time since I've been here! I'm on the search for the installation manual for the 1997 F250 Vegistroke kit. I currently have a diesel fuel leak near the fuel bowl and I'm trying to remember how it all goes together.

If anybody has a manual it would be super helpfuL!!!!!

You can reach me here or at nursehoneydew@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Koala
Old 05-25-2020, 01:51 AM
Senior Vegistroker

MacGyver Rating: 7

Is the 1999 7.3 manual for the V4 similar enough to get you thru? It is still available in PDF form on the website.

Rob
Old 05-25-2020, 06:07 PM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

The 97 Manual is very different. OBS. I spent 3 hours going thru files to find one. I do not have a PDF copy. I offered to have a copy made for cost when I was contacted a few days ago. I was asked to send screen shots. I did not because that would cause too many questions that I do not have time for. Every question I am asked causes 3 more questions. If you want a copyI can still have a copy made and mail it to you. AzDave
Old 05-26-2020, 06:36 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default Thank You Dave

Thank you Dave for getting the manual to me! I'm sorry the UPS store just would have taken too long for shipping. You went above and beyond. I would still love to compensate you for your time, just reply to my text with your venmo or paypal, if you like. If anyone else needs a copy of the manual now, I can make a pdf from Dave's screen shots. My email is nursehoneydew@gmail.com and that is a faster way to reach me than this forum. Thanks! -Koala