BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > Trucks/Cars For Sale

Old 02-24-2016, 07:02 PM
Senior goofball

Miles on Grease: 270,000+
$ Estimated Saved: a whole lot!!!
Default For sale: E350 7.3 V3 Onboard WVO processing, Custom Conversion van, solar on roof.

FOR SALE: 2000 E350 7.3 Diesel Ford custom converted camper van. Runs on Waste Vegetable oil (WVO) and has solar panels on the roof.
Here are the details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the Veggie Oil Solar Van Tour Videos Here:

Veggie Oil Solar Powered Camper Van for sale (Short Tour)
https://youtu.be/nDun27r0Nt4

Veggie Oil Solar Powered Camper Van for sale (Long Tour)
https://youtu.be/n_LkliSXT-Q

Veggie Oil Solar Powered Camper Van for sale (WVO collector Tour)
https://youtu.be/zy0EnlfKvUs

Veggie Oil SolarPowered CamperVan for sale (extras)
https://youtu.be/jNT7mbPiz-s

Here is an old video and my old blog that you can cheak out as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqYO0j9UH7U
http://myveggievan.blogspot.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- VeggieStroke/BioFuelsTechnologies V3 WVO conversion kit on it with the new Scorpion motor and a replacement backup motor with many other extra V3 replacement parts along with the information on where to buy more from all the sources for cheap.

- Custom made onboard WVO Processing system with a DieselCraft OC-50 Centrifuge with a WVO oil cleaning flow rate of 1.8 GPM or 108 gallons per hour powered by a Oberdorfer N991 pump and Leeson 12 Volt DC Motor 1/3 HP 1750 RPM motor, then goes through a large aluminum bag filter to the second tank. 2 all aluminum tanks with “Frybrid” style heat exchanger. All Parker brand synthetic, WVO proof hoses. Completely automatic and switch controlled system that has been custom designed and proven to work for the last 270,000 WVO miles

- I will be on call for you to give you tips, tricks, walk throughs, information on where to source parts for cheap, and or trouble shooting advice for free. This offer itself is invaluable due to the fact that I have been collecting, processing and driving on Waste Veggie Oil for so many years and have over 270,000 miles WVO experience!

- Hundreds of dollars worth of extra parts (both for V3 system and the custom made WVO collection and dewatering/filtering processing system of all types as well as lots of extra WVO filters for the system.

- A new engine was put in about 200k miles ago.

- Cooling mist Water injection 150psi pump & one 250cc injector nozzle.

- Smith Bros chromoly pushrods.

- New Swamps single-shot fuel injectors put in about 100k miles ago.

- 3 auxiliary Optima batteries that the house part runs off of separated from the 2 engine Batteries with a Sure Power 200Amp Battery Separator between them and are charged by solar panels on the roof and/or the alternator as you drive.

- Ziebart undercoating when it was new to protect against rust etc so it is still in great condition.

- Many new parts: Turbo, Shocks, Transmission, Jasper rear axle/differential, Ball Joints, Alternator, Starter, Vacuum pump, Serpentine belt, etc etc etc, and the engine was fully rebuilt 170,000 miles ago.

- This vehicle has always had the motor oil changed every 5,000 miles using only Motorcraft brand diesel motor oil.

- Vehicle has never had cigarettes smoked in it before (so does not smell like cigarettes).

- 70 gallon Auxiliary WVO storage and collection tank and 2 Fill-Rite 1604 transfer/ collection pumps.

- Tankless water heater for hot and cold running water

- Indoor shower

- 40 gallon water tank

- Water filter

- Commercial quality stove

- Thermostatically controlled Suburban RV furnace

- All custom made wooden cabinetry

- Tons of space for stuff, great for living in, campouts long or short road trips or traveling vendors.

- Sacred dust from holy places around the world was laid into the construction of the vehicle.

- Michelin LTX MS tires

- Raised roof

- Fantastic Fan brand roof vent

- 1750 watt inverter

- USB/CD/Pandora/iPhone stereo system with wireless remote control.

- Has alarm system with remote controller.

- I still have the original owners manual and files with receipts of almost ever single service that was ever done on this van.

- 10,000 pound DrawTight hitch

- And so much more...

446k all highway miles, 270K are WVO miles. (Eats motor oil, I think its a blown ring but still runs great! This is an incredible vehicle to live in or drive. It's a real workhorse).

Please email : PURESOUL108@GMAIL.COM for any questions or to make an offer.
I have had three offers for 4k so far but I would like to get 6K for it, I may settle for around 5k.
Make me an offer and have this beautiful one of a kind solar and veggie oil powered mobile home prize.

Last edited by Puresoul108; 03-21-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

Love some of the interior ideas on the van. Like the bottom of the bed platforms being tables. Lots of thought and work.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:45 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

This is one of the best 'holy grail' (portable filtration) systems out there!
Drainage sump in vented "dirty tank" for excreting nasties + OC-50 centrifuge + bag filter housing for WVO polishing = pure... GENIUS!
And on top of that it's a stealth off-the-grid traveling house! WOW!!!
Very impressive work puresoul. Please tell us you're not leaving the WVO world...
Old 03-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Senior goofball

Miles on Grease: 270,000+
$ Estimated Saved: a whole lot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3dieselMike View Post
This is one of the best 'holy grail' (portable filtration) systems out there!
Drainage sump in vented "dirty tank" for excreting nasties + OC-50 centrifuge + bag filter housing for WVO polishing = pure... GENIUS!
And on top of that it's a stealth off-the-grid traveling house! WOW!!!
Very impressive work puresoul. Please tell us you're not leaving the WVO world...
Thanks 7.3dieselMike! I am buying a Sprinter and once I pay off my debt for it I will design a system for it.

Last edited by Puresoul108; 03-18-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Unapologetically American

Miles on Grease: 250,000
$ Estimated Saved: $50,000
MacGyver Rating: 9

Maybe advertise that here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/index.php
Old 04-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

I watched Veggie Oil Sola video in youtube. I am very impress with their benefits. In very low cost you provide a very good oil. I am working in https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/pa...-co-uk-review/ so i can not pay high amount for oil we buying cheap oil. So the cheap oil's quality is also down level. But you provide good oils as a low cost for a middle class family.

Tags
for sale, onboard filtration, solar