BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > MISC

Old 10-27-2019, 10:49 PM
Senior Newbie Vegistroker

Miles on Grease: +200 K
$ Estimated Saved: 2 Bits
MacGyver Rating: 10-8+8/5?
Default Selling all my oil cleaning & Ford EX V3 modules

A recent life change has put me into the position that I am selling ALL my oil cleaning and Ford Excursion kits.

After years of cleaning and using cleaned oil for over 285K miles I am selling all my equipment.

I have: 2 V3 modules, 2 inside the frame aluminum oil tanks, two IBC storage system for cleaned oil that is attached to a 55 gallon drum cleaning system, a safety spill plastic pallet, spare parts for the: V3 modules and the cleaning system.

V3 Modules: They will not come with the electric wire harness. The electronics is the older style and I would highly suggest you upgrade to the new harness from Bio Fuels for $145.00. I have spare parts for the V3 modules and they will all be included. I took one system off this spring and the other is still on my other vehicle and will be completely removed prior to sale (I am going to continue to use it until sold).

Both aluminum tanks are designed to be road compliant. One I designed and the 2nd is an Excursion Underbody sold on this site for $975.00 each. The one I designed has a rubbing hole from a piece of Indiana asphalt hitting the tank bracket causing it to twist. I did not catch it until the uneven bracket caused the pin hole. Nothing that can not be fixed easily. Both tank are heated as well as the pickups.

Cleaning Kit: The cleaning kit is a 55 gallon barrel that was coned on the bottom and uses a Leeson pump hooked up to a centrifuge filters as small as submicronic. I sent my cleaned oil to Blackstone Labs and had it tested religiously. I never had any water in the cleaned oil and the oil was very clean. I never had my filter plug up. Even after 25K miles I cut the filter apart and found next to nothing in it. I had Unlimited Diesel upgrade one of my Excursions with larger injectors. They told my that they would not be able to use my old injectors as I ran Oil. Needless to say they stated that the engine was one of the cleanest they had ever seen and used my old injectors. I think I have almost a full case of Donaldson filters as I did not have to change them often. I also have extra filters that are on the cleaning kit.

Depending on how long it is before I sell my kits, I still have cleaned and uncleaned oil that you can have.

I can send pictures for the equipment, just send me a pm. It may take me a little while to get back to you, but I will. If I sell this, I will remove it or make a note that it was sold.

I see that the cost of a V3 is a lot less than when I bought them (good for buyer, bad for me). Please serious offers only. Check the cost of new tanks and kits, figure depreciation for used equipment, and give me an offer.

Keep on cooking from Southeastern Wisconsin!!!

PM me

Last edited by Judge; 10-27-2019 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Location
Old 10-28-2019, 04:33 AM
Big Time Operator

$ Estimated Saved: -$4,966
MacGyver Rating: 4
Default oil cleaning

Judge -

Well I do things backward. A while ago I bought the kits and I have been saving money to buy the filtering components I'll need. Please let me know how much you want for the cleaning side of things. When I sell things used, I really do try to get half of what I paid for the item. Except I understand you not wanting to part with things at that kind of cost. I'm just telling you where I'm coming from.

Maranatha,

Eric