BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > EMERGENCY FORUM

Old 12-29-2017, 07:11 PM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

Dwayne. Contact me. I may have a BIG box of Veggiestroke stuff for YOU. Like wiring harnesses..VG-1 System(you remember the ebay one) V3 bare manifold and lots more. I am coming to the island soon. Dave
Old 01-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Military vegirammer

Miles on Grease: 20,000
MacGyver Rating: 3
Default this has happened to me

I know the vegiram system and v3 vs v4 is a bit diff but this has happened to me a few times. at least as the v4 is concerned there is this perfect scenario where the pressure of WVO comes down to just below diesel pressure and the system cycles so fast between low pressure and on that both pumps are running. the diesel pressure overcomes the WVO pressure and pushes diesel backwards thus filling up the WVO tank. super annoying. I haven't had a chance to install my pressure gage for WVO yet but I have just changed my filter every 3k miles and wash/scrub prescreen every other time and its been fine ever since.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Vegistroker

Miles on Grease: A Brazillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourulz88 View Post
I know the vegiram system and v3 vs v4 is a bit diff but this has happened to me a few times. at least as the v4 is concerned there is this perfect scenario where the pressure of WVO comes down to just below diesel pressure and the system cycles so fast between low pressure and on that both pumps are running. the diesel pressure overcomes the WVO pressure and pushes diesel backwards thus filling up the WVO tank. super annoying. I haven't had a chance to install my pressure gage for WVO yet but I have just changed my filter every 3k miles and wash/scrub prescreen every other time and its been fine ever since.
Why did you post this exact same reply in 2 different threads?