BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > CHEW THE FAT > General Discussion

Old 07-17-2014, 10:31 PM
Senior Vegistroker

MacGyver Rating: 8
Default Edge Evolution CTS 3-5 Shift Flare

I bought a used Edge CTS, and so far have been impressed with the performance of the product. I have ARP Studs and a Bulletproof EGR Cooler and Oil Cooling Kit, Head Gaskets, and all factory updates on 35" Tires.

In Setting 3 (Power), when going WOT and then cutting the power off harshly the transmission does not want to up-shift, it instead stays in 3rd and runs about 2000 RPM, after feathering the throttle it will eventually "catch" 5th, the goes into TC lockup.

What can I do to fix this, should I go into "Custom Tunes" and "fiddle" with the parameters there?

Second question, I also run thie vehicle on a well built Waste Vegetable Oil Kit, before the tuner, my truck would never smoke on Diesel, but as expected (8x more carbon released) would smoke a little leaving a stop sign when on WVO.

Now,with the Tuner, as expected I smoke on Diesel when on power, and almost none when on WVo with the tuner, what could possibly cause this reversal?
"C.Keppner" Beckett AFG Well-McLain Boiler on WVO
Old 04-15-2019, 07:02 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

They are ready to buy the autographs from one of the singers. It all bout the favorites of these singers and their importance. Now you need to check australianwritings testimonials for the all level of students to manage their work. Reply to them if you can give hem as soon as possible and earn your money through this blog.