BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > FORD SUPER DUTY / HEAVY DUTY DIESEL > 99-05 Excursion

Old 06-09-2014, 07:59 PM
logan

Miles on Grease: 4000
$ Estimated Saved: 400
MacGyver Rating: 2
Default Check Craigslist For Deals

Just wanted to post a great deal I got on craigslist. I was getting the"P278" code and knew I needed a new injector. Anyway, I was looking for something on craigslist (mig welder) and decided "what the hell!" ill check for injectors, see if anyone is selling any. I came across a few post, but one caught my eye. A lady who had 8 new ones bought from the Ford dealer still in their boxes that have been laying around since January. Her husband never got around to returning them and missed the 30 day return window. They also turned in the old cores to Ford then sold their truck before installing the new injectors. So I lucked out not having to deal with getting my cores to them for exchange. I contacted her and we agreed on a price of $1,000 for all 8. I came across another post on craigslist from someone wanting to buy old 6.0 injectors for $60. To sum it up, I paid $1000 for 8 newly reman Ford injectors, plus will be selling my old ones for $60 each. So in total I will have paid $520 for 8 newly reman Ford injectors, $65 per injector. Not bad considering all the money Ive already spent on my truck. Hope this story will help someone else. I really never thought of looking on craigslist for any related parts for my truck.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:11 PM
logan

Miles on Grease: 4000
$ Estimated Saved: 400
MacGyver Rating: 2

Here's some pics

Last edited by logan5c4; 02-09-2015 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:58 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

AlkaTone Keto the consumption of these food items should be restricted.Unhealthy https://awriter.org/best-dissertation-writing-services/ lifestyle: Consumption of alcohol, smoking, a sedentary life leading and overweight creates a stress in the body that triggers an inflammatory response.Pollution: Pollution causes damage to cells which may cause inflammation.How can you be safe from chronic inflammation?