BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > Trucks/Cars For Sale

Old 05-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default 2002 Ford 7.3L Diesel F350 for Sale

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here...was referred to this site from a guy on our hunting website here in NJ as a good place to list a diesel.

Finally got a new truck so letting my baby go.....kinda sad as I have to say this is the first vehicle I seem to have some sort of emotional connection too, I guess lots of good memories. Great hunting and fishing truck!

Anyway, details and pics are below. Price is $12,500. If interested please call me (Darren) at 201-725-5827 rather than PM as sometimes I don't hit the computer for a few days at a clip. Located in Flemington, NJ.

•2002 7.3L Diesel F350, 4X4, Four Door Super Duty XLT Crew Cab with 8 foot bed
•153,000 miles
•Chrome Brush Guard
•Fiberglass ARE truck bed cap
•Tow hitch and ball mount included
•Sirius Satellite Radio
•I'm the original owner, mechanical aspects properly maintained since new
•Cosmetically speaking - it has the underside rust that you would expect to see for a truck this age on the NE roads. Also, there is some rusting on the tailgate. The truck got dinged in the right rear quarter panel as you can see the dent and some rusting where the paint exposed the metal. Also, the back rear bumper was dinged when I tapped a tree in the yard. I've tried to capture all of these in the pics below so you can see what I'm talking about.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Figured I'd bump before it goes on Ebay, open to reasonable offers
Old 03-30-2019, 07:11 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

I love this 2002 Ford F350 because it was my dream car. I used to drive this car in my dreams and now I am finally in a situation to buy it. You need to check essay services reviews for that students who are searching that kind of info. These minor dents should be accepted because of so old model but the car was fully genuine as it looks. By the way thanks a lot for sharing all the details about this car.