BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > CHEW THE FAT > Vegistroke Testimonials

Old 03-29-2013, 06:45 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default Just arrived home: Arizona to Montana

Hi all!

I just posted on the intro page about who I am.

I met Dave in his shop a couple of days ago after flying down to Phoenix, to go over the new V4 vegistroke system he and Jason just installed in my 2002 Ford F350 4x4 Super Duty 7.3l. Dave took a couple hours out of his day to explain things, go for a drive, and make sure I understood everything (at least as much as I could retain for a first day.

Not only that, but he had printed out lots of info about the system for me so I could read up and learn more about everything once I got home...which I will now so this weekend.

I have yet to speak with Jason, but will call him soon to connect more about the 7.3l powerstroke and thank him for a very professional and very clean install. Thanks again Jason and Dave!! I couldn't be happier about what a thorough and professional job these guys did.

I drove for 17 hours to get home. My custom tank Dave had fabricated for me is a 60 gallon toolbox combo (with a hot fox installed because of the cold temps where I live) and he filled it with 55 gallons of grease. I ran it on grease for 755 miles (approx. 14mpg on grease averaging 70 mph) before it emptied and switched to diesel. One of the beautiful realities of the vegistroke is that I wouldn't have even known I was back on diesel if I wasn't paying attention to my pressure gauge and green light on the switch...there is no worrying about running out of grease and needing to bleed lines on the side of the road! The truck ran flawlessly the whole way. I ran on diesel the rest of the way home as I had my bed filled with some equipment I was hauling up from Phoenix for my friend, so no room for jugs or barrels of grease.

So
I am a very happy customer and highly recommended Dave's shop and Jason's work. None of this stuff is cheap, but I'm hoping it lasts a long time with few problems and I am excited to be running on wvo again, for many reasons, as long as I keep needing a big comfortable work truck!

Great to be here and thanks for the welcome!

Gar Duke
Bozeman, Montana
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (15).jpg (89.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg photo (16).jpg (97.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg photo (17).jpg (87.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg photo (19).jpg (92.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg photo (18).jpg (96.2 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by gdboze; 03-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:42 AM
SubZero 7.3

Miles on Grease: 50000+
$ Estimated Saved: 14000
MacGyver Rating: 8

Thats great to hear gd. Another flawless trip after leaving the Veggiegarage . Feels great doesnt it ? We drove 40 hrs back to Canada after leaving AZ.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 60,000
$ Estimated Saved: $12,000?
MacGyver Rating: 3.14159265

Dave and Jason are incredibly well versed on this stuff, and good people all around. Glad to hear you were happy with their work, and congrats on coming over to the greasy side!

60k on veggie oil and counting
Old 04-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 36,000

Cool! I suspect if you post here it won't be because you've run into problems with the install or the system Congrats on the install, and hope you stick around to hang out.

~Mitch
Old 04-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Newbie Vegistroker

Thanks guys!

Yes, just wanted to acknowledge on the forum Jason and Dave's excellent clean work on my Ford for all prospective future clients that read this and are considering doing the same. Couldn't be happier and truck running super smooth with a new batch of local grease back in the tank!

Gar