BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > MISC

Old 04-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default Trekker 60Gal. Tank

Trekker 60Gal. Tank
This was purchased from Golden Fuels and was in my vehicle for less than two months. Due
to some severe financial crisis I am forced to sell the vehicle, so my installer pulled this out and
cleaned it up for me.
It is in perfect shape and work beautifully. New this sells for $935 plus shipping. I am only
looking to get $700 plus shipping, obo.

The Trekker Series Tank Systems combine the ingenuity of the markets first SVO specific Poly tank and the reliability of GFS components. The cross-linked Polyethylene tanks are coolant-heated for un-paralleled heat transfer. The Trekker Series Tanks are constructed of durable and aesthetically appealing cross-linked Polyethylene. They are molded and formed in the same process as White-water Kayaks, which produces a strong and seamless product. The Trekker Tanks are stronger and more resilient than any other tank materials produced. The Aluminum, Coolant-fed Heat Exchanger is designed to transfer as much heat to the oil in the tank and at the fuel pick-up as possible. This design provides ample heat transfer and gain even in the coldest of climates.

Trekker Tank Features:

• Dual Fill-Ports allow for easy access to fill the tank.
• Vented Fuel caps allow the Trekker tank to vent properly.
• All aluminum fuel pickup and heat exchanger ensures optimal heat transfer to the oil.
• Removable Heat Exchanger provides easy access to interior of tank.
• Fuel Level Sending unit with external fuel gauge allows user to monitor the fuel level directly
from inside the cab with the external gauge.
• Recessed cavity for the aluminum fuel pickup, heat exchanger and sending unit protect the
plumbing and wiring from damage.
• 3/8” Threaded Ports on Heat Exchanger – (1) for Fuel Pick-up, (2) for Hot Water.
• 3/8” inserts around the entire bottom of the Trekker tank allow for multiple tank mounting
configurations and ensure a secure tank mount.
• 3/8” inserts around the entire top to of the Trekker tank allow for multiple filter and
accessory mounting configurations.
• Durable cross linked polyethylene.
• A variety of color options are available to complement many interiors or choose your favorite
color.
• Limited lifetime warranty on tank and heat exchanger *
* Tank and heat exchanger will be warranted against any manufacturer’s defects or flaws
resulting in leaks. Stripping of threads, blunt force trauma to the tank or heat exchanger or
leaks resulting from rubbing due to improper installation are not covered.

60 Gallon Trekker Tank Includes:
Dimensions: 48” L x 13”W x 24”H
· 60 Gallon Tank – Coolant Heated
· Fuel Level Sending Unit and Gauge
· Bolt Down Tabs

--- if you are interested, I am also selling the IOS we got at the same time as the tank. This includes the Racor 1000FH3122 with the new Thermostatically Controlled Heater and 7 GPM Transfer Pump.

Feel free to contact me, Jeremy Denman, directly @ 336-706-2660 or at jeremydenman@hotmail.com

http://www.goldenfuelsystems.com/pro...stems_ford.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grease_1.jpg (82.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 05-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 250k+
$ Estimated Saved: priceless
MacGyver Rating: 6

I bought Jeremy's used v3 system through another powerstroke website a while back and the transaction went smoothly.....good comunication and all that stuff.....
-Multiple trailers and a bunch of other junk
Straight outta Wimauma
Old 07-16-2009, 06:26 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default This tank has been sold. Thanks.

So I can't figure out how to delete this post, so until I do, I just wanted to let whomever know that I already sold the tank. Thank you to anyone who was interested, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Jeremy

Tags
racor, svo, tank, trekker, wvo