BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > FORD SUPER DUTY / HEAVY DUTY DIESEL > 94-97 7.3

Old 08-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 257,000
MacGyver Rating: 5+

Hi Dave.

Did this every come to fruition? I would like a cleaner way of going from my sd pump to the rear ports. Any other obs products you got going? Thanks
Old 08-12-2013, 10:58 PM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

All the parts are here. 11 days of 12 hour days till we leave for Burning Man returning on Sept 8th. Then I can give marketing this stuff the attention it deserves. Right now the shop is full of a Fire Shooting Fire Truck...A 20 foot long Baja Bug with thousands of LED lights and a killer audio system and a Duetz diesel engine....a Vortex cannon....600 pounds of propane cylinders....my 01 Super Duty with the transmission coming out tonight....and a lot of other stuff.

Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/groups/308925619220642/

Google... Walter the Bus

Google..... Big Red Worlds largest Baja Bug

Burning Man stuff pays the bills here at this time of year here for me. Only so many hours in the day. In Sept I am interviewing for more help so I can pay attention to more veggie stuff. Sorry for the delays. Email me direct at dave@veggiegarage.com and I can talk to you about your needs. If I post here I have to answer too many questions....no time now.. Dave.

Also I now have my own forum...link on my veggiegarage page. I will post photos of what I have there if you ask there. Thanks Dave
Old 08-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 257,000
MacGyver Rating: 5+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDave View Post
All the parts are here. 11 days of 12 hour days till we leave for Burning Man returning on Sept 8th. Then I can give marketing this stuff the attention it deserves. Right now the shop is full of a Fire Shooting Fire Truck...A 20 foot long Baja Bug with thousands of LED lights and a killer audio system and a Duetz diesel engine....a Vortex cannon....600 pounds of propane cylinders....my 01 Super Duty with the transmission coming out tonight....and a lot of other stuff.

Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/groups/308925619220642/

Google... Walter the Bus

Google..... Big Red Worlds largest Baja Bug

Burning Man stuff pays the bills here at this time of year here for me. Only so many hours in the day. In Sept I am interviewing for more help so I can pay attention to more veggie stuff. Sorry for the delays. Email me direct at dave@veggiegarage.com and I can talk to you about your needs. If I post here I have to answer too many questions....no time now.. Dave.

Also I now have my own forum...link on my veggiegarage page. I will post photos of what I have there if you ask there. Thanks Dave
That all sounds great! I joined the forum and will hit you up for some goodies mid september.