BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > FORD SUPER DUTY / HEAVY DUTY DIESEL > 99-03 7.3

Old 06-02-2019, 04:31 AM
vergie2010

Miles on Grease: 225k
$ Estimated Saved: Priceless
MacGyver Rating: -2 to 5
Default D2 fuel pump no power -urgent

D2 pump has no power. I checked all fuses and the relay behind the radio. Basically when I start truck it runs for couple seconds then rus out of fuel/pressure. . You canít hear the fuel pump whirring with key on and I replaced the pump as well. I read a post of a dude with same problem and he had a veggie system and it was a relay on his system that was bad.

Can someone tell me which relay in the SSB is the one that controls the D2 pump and do these relays come out?

I tried to take them out and they are not comin out with ease and I donít want to damage

Thanks
Old 06-03-2019, 12:57 AM
BFT Dealer

Miles on Grease: 50,000
$ Estimated Saved: Over$10,000
MacGyver Rating: .8

I do not believe that the Diesel pump has a relay in the SSB. Have you byoassed the pressure switch to see if you get power to the diesel pump? See my post in the tech section on how to test pressure switch.