BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SWAP MEET / CLASSIFIEDS > Interior / Exterior

Old 02-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Braaap Braaap

Miles on Grease: 100k
$ Estimated Saved: 10k
MacGyver Rating: 4.20

Quote:
Do you need a 650 Dash? Or Duane via PM? If so I'm sure we can work something out. This one has ESVPro fuel, pressure, and fuel temp gauges plus the switches on it. The gauges are blue backlit. I'm sure I have pics of it somewhere on this board, or maybe in my profile. I'll try to find a link.
I just put one in my excursion (jason paint matched it and cut the holes) but am getting ready to convert an 07 crew for a buddy and thought it'd be worth the trade. My excursion won't be going back to just diesel so this dash is going to sit on my wall for the next 4 years.

I'd be very interested in the whole scenario, gauges/senders and all, but work the deal with Jason too, it doesn't matter to me.

Pm with a price for gauges/senders/etc and a trade for my dash (or not if jason has that covered) and I'll holler at my buddy and see if he likes the dash setup as shown in your pic.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:30 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 330,000
$ Estimated Saved: at least a little
MacGyver Rating: 1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboto View Post
Jason, here's the color I have:

Attachment 1687

I do have paint here, so if you want to take a guess and send me something close, if it does't match I'll paint it.

Let me know how much I owe you or if you want me to send you a UPS label to slap on the box.

Thx!

I'll take a cold beer next time I see ya!

Please send a shipping label. I'll go stick one in a box and get you the dimensions/weight.

RIP X & Toyhauler - you served us well.
Old 02-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Gettin Greasy

Miles on Grease: 330,000
$ Estimated Saved: at least a little
MacGyver Rating: 1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnOilRig View Post
I just put one in my excursion (jason paint matched it and cut the holes) but am getting ready to convert an 07 crew for a buddy and thought it'd be worth the trade. My excursion won't be going back to just diesel so this dash is going to sit on my wall for the next 4 years.

I'd be very interested in the whole scenario, gauges/senders and all, but work the deal with Jason too, it doesn't matter to me.

Pm with a price for gauges/senders/etc and a trade for my dash (or not if jason has that covered) and I'll holler at my buddy and see if he likes the dash setup as shown in your pic.
You can have him send it here and send me the '07 cupholder or panty hanger and I'll paint it for you if you'd like.