BioFuels Technologies Forum  

Go Back   BioFuels Technologies Forum > THE SVO COMMUNITY > Trip Planner

Old 01-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Newbie Vegistroker

Default Guinness World Record Attempt on WVO needs your help!!!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Tyson, my partner Cloe and I are in the process of breaking a world record for distance on alternative fuel (veg oil). At the same time, were also going into schools across North America educating on the issue of sustainable living. The project is called Driven to Sustain and its a non-profit mission through the Sierra Club, Click here for the site: http://driventosustain.ca.

If anyone is willing to donate oil to our cause, we could really use your help with getting our hands on some filtered or unfiltered oil. If you can assist, we can list your name as a contributor on our site. And perhaps get you a little publicity (if interested) as we typically put out a press release in the different towns were in. Plus we are always open to visiting your local High School while were in town!

Click here watch to view our media coverage on YouTube and more info about the mission

We will be driving all over most the states this winter and spring and will likely be open to coming to wherever it is you are. Let me know, you can email me directly at tyson@driventosustain.ca

All the best
Thanks!
Tyson and Cloe

[/color]

Tags
driven to sustain, environmental awarness, guinness, wvo