BioFuels Technologies Forum

BioFuels Technologies Forum (http://www.biofuelstechnologies.com/forums/index.php)
-   MISC (http://www.biofuelstechnologies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   WVO designs CF bowls for sale (http://www.biofuelstechnologies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6392)

06snowblowPSD 11-25-2019 07:36 PM

WVO designs CF bowls for sale

Hi everyone,

I have three WVO design gravity CF bowls for sale. Never been used and theyve just been sitting in my garage. Make me an offer and pay for shipping and they're yours! They just need to go!

kneedragger79 11-26-2019 10:27 AM

Are they legit WVO designed gravity fed centrifuges? Are they really new? Any other information you think would be relevant? Any attachments included? Are they wired for 110V or 220V? Pictures of what they look like, or where you got them?

edit - I asked an irrelevant question

greaseguy 11-26-2019 01:52 PM

Please read the first line

3 Wvo designs gravity cf BOWLS

People that use centrifuges buy spare parts due because things break andnor need maintenance.

kneedragger79 11-27-2019 06:33 AM

Total NOOB!!

This whole process is totally new and kind of weird for me, **BUT** that is to say I think I understand the mechanical concept of burning WVO.

To be completely honest it's the filtering of the oil that has me slightly perplexed. After I have start collecting oil, it's probably going to spend a summer settling. However until I get to that point, I hope to use a centrifuge to clean and eventually polish the oil.

Am I a :loser:

I sure as sh!t feel like :homer:

Any help would be appreciated!! :respect:

kneedragger79 01-07-2020 05:22 PM

let me know

Now that life has settled down after the holidays lets figure out how to buy and ship these bowls, for me more than yourself
; )

:rod:

Chuckie 01-07-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneedragger79 (Post 74919)
This whole process is totally new and kind of weird for me, **BUT** that is to say I think I understand the mechanical concept of burning WVO.

To be completely honest it's the filtering of the oil that has me slightly perplexed. After I have start collecting oil, it's probably going to spend a summer settling. However until I get to that point, I hope to use a centrifuge to clean and eventually polish the oil.

Am I a :loser:

I sure as sh!t feel like :homer:

Any help would be appreciated!! :respect:

Settle one week, put the good stuff thats not on bottom through the CF and burn it. Simple.

Chuckie...AKA Clay

kneedragger79 01-08-2020 04:33 AM

That's a very, very arrogant statement right there. I came in just after Clay left and Clay never made an ignorant statement like that. Clay is knowledgeable but he never struck me as an ass.

:poke:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckie (Post 75035)
Chuckie...AKA Clay

Chuckie 01-08-2020 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneedragger79 (Post 75039)
That's a very, very arrogant statement right there. I came in just after Clay left and Clay never made an ignorant statement like that. Clay is knowledgeable but he never struck me as an ass.

:poke:

Whats arrogant or ignorant?
I'm serious, settle one week and CF it and your good to go.
I am an ass maybe but I was telling you what I've been doing for 17 years...well part of that I used a water heater but when CFs came along, this is all it takes.

kneedragger79 01-09-2020 04:31 AM

My position thinking it was an arrogant statement was your words; "AKA - Clay"

In my view, without dealing with him on a personal basis he was very knowleedgeable and very humble. Personally I don't meet or even know many men that have those traits. Thinking about it, I know ONE very knowledgeable and humble man.

That's just where I was coming from.

Chuckie 01-09-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneedragger79 (Post 75044)
My position thinking it was an arrogant statement was your words; "AKA - Clay"

In my view, without dealing with him on a personal basis he was very knowleedgeable and very humble. Personally I don't meet or even know many men that have those traits. Thinking about it, I know ONE very knowledgeable and humble man.

That's just where I was coming from.

Well, let me introduce myself.
Clay Henry, nice to meet you.
And I have managed to piss off people on this forum lol. So arrogant is not beyond me but I try to be better.
My old account was banned after I pissed off Jay on Facebook. Yep he banned me for something I didnt even do on the forum, and would not have done.